Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 118

Welcome home Pi!
What an awesome dog we have! I just love, love her. 

Survivor update. Brandon Hantz is on the crazy train right off the island. He was my player in the pool I'm in. Oh well, I'm not sorry to see him go.

Speaking of the crazy train, a Little League in Arkansas held a fundraiser raffle. What did they auction off, you ask? Why an AR-15 assault rifle of course! The same model that was used in Sandy Hook. Why, you ask? Because that's how they roll in AK. Especially since the hog they raffled off last year only raised $10. Watch the video clip to see why I always say you need a passport to go to the south.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/little-league-gun-raffle-ar-15-133837381.html

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment