Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 112

Bad parent alert!

I hate math. Positve numbers, negative numbers... who cares about negative numberes anyway. They are negative for crying out loud. I try to avoid negative stuff.

And I officially have never used algebra in real life. And I told Colin. Ohhhh bad. Never tell your kid that you don't need algebra. Actually I told him the only reason you need to know algebra is to do more math that I don't understand or care about.

For 2 days I have had to help Colin with math. We sit at the table and talk about what math losers we are.

Cara has the same class but different period. She gets the math.  Easily. I will pay her to help Colin. Any amount of money.

He will pay her to copy her homework. Sometimes I let him .

Ironic the new dog's name is Pi. And Cara can rattle it  off to about 14 places. Me? 3.14 will do it. Colin, " I like pie. What flavor?"

It is what it is...
Namaste

3 comments:

  1. Pi is just about the cutest dog I've seen in a long time. We have 2 labs across the street & they're the best trained dogs I've ever seen. No electric fence but they don't leave the yard. Good luck with Pi. Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely hate math! I pay Alex to help Ryan with his, usually.... I almost feel like crying listening to Alex explain over and over how to do it. Ryan gets close to tears too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We still don't have Pi. She had to stay to get spayed. She was in quarantine because a puppy came in with parvo and all the dogs have to stay as a precaution. We can get her next Thursday. Disappointing but better safe than sorry.

    ReplyDelete