Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 136

Happy Easter and so sorry
For not posting yesterday. However, if you actually looked at my blog and just didn't wait for the email link, you would have seen the bonus Day 134 1/2. Looks like it only got 1 view. So you see, there are sometimes some hidden 1/2 posts. There you have it, secrets out. 

I had to to go to the airport to pick up Phyllis during the time I usually write the post. Then we got chatting and I completely forgot. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Thanks to those who were worried about me.

So for the 2nd time in 4 days I spent 2 hours at Urgent Care with Cara. When a kid is crying and asks to go the doctor, ya gotta go. Final diagnosis is a viral infection in her eye that is causing swelling and pain above her eye. She is to stay on the eye drops, ice packs, Advil and no computer, reading or Kindle. Hopefully she gets better soon. 

After that it was mimosa time. 
Notice the giant wine glasses. Mom and I got them when we went wine tasting during our Hearst Castle/Solvang trip a few years ago. ( miss you mom) 

I actually read the paper today and part of my Oprah magazine while drinking mimosas. Then I made a fabulous Easter dinner of ham, lobster, steak, asparagus, potatoes and biscuits.  It was so good that I am loved and adored by the whole family and didn't have to do the dishes. Yea right... 

Happy Easter and 

It is what it is...
Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment