Friday, March 22, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 127

Well, it was bound to happen. The flu, congestion and especially sore throats have been passed around my family for at least a month. So far, I have successfully avoided it.... so far. I kind of felt really sore after RIPPED ( a class my friend teaches) and yoga last night and tired and achey today, although I did teach in Ms Wilson's kinder.

I even made myself a new pair of baseball earrings to wear tomorrow as well as worked on that pile of jewelry that I got from Thea.


I best get on my cure for illness... exercise and alcohol. Well, ok, just the alcohol 🍹


It is what it is...
Namaste

1 comment:

  1. You know, alcohol does indeed work! I haven't been sick in a long time, but lately I tried backing off the alcohol intake and bam! Got sick! Big time.... But I have been doing the red wine bit for revestrol and the sickness killing benefits in general and am feeling a bit better already! I hope you do not get worse, keep n chugging! Lol!

    ReplyDelete