Friday, March 29, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 134

Well, I was right. My back is super sore today so I was going to try and take it easy. I even talked myself out f going to Gabby and Maria's Fit Girlz Camp in the park this morning.Well actually I slept through it. That means I needed the sleep.

Colin tells me he has no pants or shirt to wear to church tomorrow. Suffice to say, I would rather have a tooth pulled than shop with a teenage boy. Especially this one.

Me: Let's go to Kohl's. I have a 30% off coupon.
Colin: I hate Kohls. I want to go to Tilly's
Me: Fine. You did not even wear the last pair of pants I got you there. Not 1 time.
Colin: They're too small.
Me: I doubt it. They are size 28. I know that they are big in the waist. Are they too short?
Colin: eye roll. They are too tight in the legs.
Me: (in my mind). They are skinny pants and you are skinny and have skinny legs. How can they be tight?????
Me: to Colin. Here's the deal. I will get you 1 pants and 1 shirt at Tilly's. You had better wear them more than one time to church or I will not go there again. Its at least $150 everytime we go there.
Colin: Fine. Pout

We get to Tilly's. It's loud with the music and I can't hear Colin so I have to keep asking him to repeat. Then I get the never mind treatment. Thank goodness for Steven, the sales guy. He was really helpful and now Colin has pants that are not tight on the legs. And they were on clearance because they are not the style this season. So on to the $50 shirt.

Thennnnnnnn, we get home and the sensor is still on so I have to go back!

A nice surprise... Cara's friend's mom dropped off some cookies when she picked up Kaela. Orange flavored from their tree.
 



Baseball bracelets made with your kids Homerun or game balls. Pretty nifty, huh?


It is what it is...
Namaste

1 comment:

  1. Miss you! Thanks for always writing.....helps me feel like I'm there...

    ReplyDelete