Monday, March 25, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 130

Cell phones are infuriating. Colin's last phone died and he is due for a new one. Since Scott got a new iPhone for work, we were able to work it so Colin could take over his number and unlimited data plan for a refirb iPhone 4. The key is the old unlimited data plan. That's why we can't leave AT&T.

We get the new phone. It doesn't work. We can't hear the caller. 2 hours Googling and with customer support. The end result is its a defective phone. They will send a replacement one...and place a $400 hold on my credit card until they get the other one back.

W get the replacement phone today. Same problem... 2 more hours. Now I am going to the Apple Store on Wednesday for a diagnostic since AT&T doesn't work with Apple products. I ask the guy if this is common. He tells me he never had this issue before. Either he was lying to make me feel better or he really hasn't.

What are the chances of 2 phones having the exact same problems? I'll keep you posted.

My newest yoga teacher, Gabby, said we should commit to a pose or two everyday to get our yoga in.  Today's pose is  Adho Mukha Vrksasana (handstand).


It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment