Monday, March 18, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 123

Day 123, I like that.

Even with no games, I still am on the computer 2 hours dealing with LL. Emails, umpires, managers, holy 3 strikes!

I worked in a 1st grade class today. It was Cara's old 1st grade teacher. She is awesome but I gotta say it looked like a Post-It factory exploded in there. I have no idea what they all mean but I was afraid to touch them because I know how she is. And no lesson plans until her husband showed up right at the bell. The class was great and embraced Crazy Mix Up Day and the Teacher vs Students game. 5 minutes of extra recess works every time.

We got hit with a huge tax bill so I'll be working a lot more. I'm even considering adding 2 more schools. There's a step out of my Ericson comfort zone.

It is what it is...
Namste

No comments:

Post a Comment