Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 133

My back is going to be soooo sore tomorrow. Why, you ask? Was it the 2 RIPPED classes I felt the need to do with my friend, Maria and her sidekick  Gabby? Nooo. Was it the yoga class I took after the evening RIPPED class?  Nooo.

It was the 4 hours of gardening I also did today. I know, I know, I spent a little time on the crazy train today. Maria posted on her Facebook that the morning class was FREE. FR double EE. FREE. I can't pass that up.  What was I thinking? That I'm still 25...or 35.... or 45 for that matter????

I had it in my head that I was going to weed the front of my house. It has been getting overgrown for a year now. The spot has been covered up with this viney plant that was supposed to choke out and or cover up the other weeds and grass that was growing there. Its only a small patch but 7 black trash bags and 4 hours later, I was done. It sure looks good now...just in time for Easter.

I guess that's why we have a spa and Arnica Massage Oil. Man, that stuff is the BOMB!

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment