Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 129

So today was a pretty mellow day. I went to yoga 🌈

We took a family field trip to the Miramar Landfill to get rid of the old spa cover and some other random junk.

I made some new bracelets and worked in the yard.



I did not accomplish my goal of sitting around reading the paper. That is always my Sunday goal but alas, it rarely gets accomplished.

Here is Colin's team after yesterday's win over Coronado, trying to make a pyramid. I guess that's why they are baseball players and not cheerleaders.




It is what it is...
Namaste

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a productive day... I skipped yoga because I have a nasty cold and I refuse to disrupt a peaceful class with coughing! Have a wonderful week! BTW I have now read ALL of your Everyday Project section of your blog! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all of your comments Laura

    ReplyDelete