Monday, December 31, 2012

The Everyday Project Day 46

Happy New Year's Eve!

I love all of the year end shows that recap the past year. Its so easy to forget all of the good, sad, scary, exciting and just plain weird things that have happened throughout the year.

So I think I have been pretty successful on my  2012 resolutions. They were pretty much to honor the 4 Agreements by Miguel Ruiz.

1. Be impeccable with your word.
2. Don't take things personally.
3. Don't make assumptions.
4. Do your best.

I also included do more yoga, be positive and choose happiness. Yay for me!!!

What I have learned is most times good enough is good enough. Not to stress about every little thing and to accept people and situations for what they are, not what I think, want, wish or hope for them to be. I have embraced my 3 favorite words: LET IT GO.

Resolutions for 2013 will be to continue with the ones from 2012 and maybe add a few.

Happy Early Birthday to my oldest, coolest and dearest friend, Audrey!
Happy Birthday to my "sista of another color" Estella

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment