Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Everyday Project Day 21 - The Hollywood Edition

Good Morning,

If you notice the time of yesterday's post, 12:17, technically its today but whatever... As Seinfield said,"Don't break the chain."  It is the consistent daily action that builds extraordinary outcomes. Skipping one day makes it easier to skip the next.

Today is the day! Going to Hollywood to see a taping of my celebrity crush, Jeff Probst's show! This is what I am wearing. Black pants, purple shirt, green sweater and fabulous jewelry. 


Notice the very tall designer boots. Michael Michael Kors. Thanks Scott. I'm bringing back up foot wear for the drive home. 
I'm going with an acquaintance, Dena. She is a mom I know from Ericson. I put it out on Facebook to see who wanted to go. She volunteered so its just her and me. I was a little surprised when she said she wanted to go because I don't really know her at all.  I guess we'll get to know each other pretty well today.

I wish I knew who the guests are or the topic so I can be prepared with a question. I wonder if there will be a special gift under the seats of the audience members. 

The tribe has spoken!

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment