Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Everyday Project Day 25

This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24.

Let us be glad in IT. Today,everyday.

There are no conditions. No be glad when...
I lose those last 5 pounds
I am debt free
My kids win the championship
All the water bottles miraculously get into the recycle bin
I can do a forearm stand for more than 10 seconds. (dang, I'm glad I can rock that forearm stand at all)
There is world peace
I find $5 in the wash
I can get my iphone 3gs working again (although I would be glad if I could get the iphone 5)

Be happy, be glad, rejoice or fake it till you make it!

It is what it is...
Namaste

I had some orders to make today. Here they are

That cross bracelet is purple crystals. Not a very good picture. How about those manly bracelets? Uh huh!

PS: had some really greasy Chinese food last night. I had to go to child's pose a few times during yoga today during some twisty poses. Its Panda Express from now on. (that was random but I felt like I needed to share. It is my blog after all :))

PPS: just got skunked ...PUUUU

1 comment: