Monday, December 17, 2012

The Everyday Project Day 33

I said my first curse word when I was about 12. I don't remember what it was but I distinctly remember my mom saying, " A lady never curses." To this day, I rarely curse.

 I know two people that use the f word in almost every sentence. One is one of our baseball coaches. I call him Buddy f'in Guyette. The other is a coworker of Scott's. I call her f'in Veronica. They say f*ck  in so many creative ways, it makes me want to curse too when I am around them. They crack me up.

It's f'in awesome! When they are happy.
You gotta be f'in kiddin' me  - shocked, surprised or happy.
Go f yourself  - mad.
I can't f'in believe it!! - surprised, mad, annoyed , happy

The list goes on:
That f'n guy, that f'n bat, that f'n waiter. This f'in everything. All said with a joyous smile.

Most people annoy me with their cursing but Buddy and Veronica are my two favorite potty mouths. Not sure why.

Project for the day was beaded star/snowflake ornaments with Cara and Nathan. He's the kid I tutor. I told him to tell his mom that we worked on math. We did patterning, symmetry and geometry as well as left/right brain integration. He loved that and she got a nice gift.

It is what it is...
Namaste

1 comment: