Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Everyday Project Day 29

I'm not sure how I ended up on the bad karma train this evening since my day was perfectly fine, easy even. My friend, Maria was subbing in the weights class before yoga tonight so I decided to go. I will be paying for it in the morning.  Anyway, I get home and apparently me walking in caused the Eagles to suddenly be losing.  They were winning while I was away. Scott says go back to working out.

Colin is still working on the math computer Learning Upgrade program. I come in at the end of things and didn't watch the instruction. I stink at math and its been 30 years since I was bad at my own pre-algebra. He asks for help, I tell him the wrong thing and now he has to go back and start over. Off he stomps.

Oh well, tomorrows another day and my last craft show.
Creation for the day is more Brandy Fruit. A friend bought my whole remaining stock and I need to have more for when my dad comes.  It won't have marinated as long but there will be Brandy Fruit!

It is what it is...
Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment