Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 47

Happy New Year!!!
I hope you had a great celebration last night and this morning finds you hangover free and ready to enjoy 2013. ( still going with the 2012 resolution of Be Positive).

Many of you couldn't wait for 2012 to be over. Guess what? It is! So no more complaining.( accept things as they are) Still being positive here. Learn from it, LET IT GO! Move on.

For 2013, I resolve to:
Be kind. To myself and others.
Start where I am, not where I think, wish, or want to be. Or at the beginning, whichever seems best. Like Julie Andrews, playing Maria in the Sound of Music. " Start at the very beginning, it's a very good place to start..."
Stop when done.
Eat more vegetables and whole grains. Lets face it, I'm not going to quit drinking, lose weight or give up chocolate and processed pork products. Nor do I want to.
Floss

And with help from my wonderful daughter, Cara, I will actually apply for Survior and quit talking about it. Time to put up or shut up.

That 's pretty much it. Don't want to overwhelm myself.

And do more yoga. There are a few poses that are well within my reach... If I do more yoga. This year, I WILL conquer the forearm stand, arm balances and bird of paradise.

Peace, happiness, love, laughter and Little League to all in 2013.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment