Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Everyday Project Day 18

When asked what super power you would want people may say invisibility, mind reading or flying. Not me.

My super power of choice would be time control.

 Think about it... time travel. No more traffic. To NJ and back instantly.

The power to go back and have a "do over" for a mistake you made. Or try a different scenario.

The power to stop time. No more impulsive decisions.

The power to keep reliving the good and precious times.

Just sayin... Time control is the super power for me.

It is what it is...
Namaste

3 comments:

  1. I like the NJ and back instantly!
    Spent last night in the ER with Jay, not to be outdone by you!!
    They didn't find anything wrong but wish they did so we could deal.
    TTYSoon....
    xoxox
    ODCF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about what my "do over" would be!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Considering all you had on your list to do yesterday, it doesn't surprise me a bit about your choice of time control.

    ReplyDelete