Monday, December 10, 2012

The Everyday Project Day 26

I spent the day in the most delightful Kinder class. Everything went smoothly from the line pick up in the morning to the bell at the end of the day.

They even remembered it was "crazy mix up day." Its always crazy mix up day when I sub because I don't argue with children when they say, " my teacher does..." or "that's not the way we do ...". Nothing will ever get done, so at the beginning of the day, I tell the class its crazy mix up day and when we do things differently they have to deal with it because its crazy mix up day. Works every time.

We have 3 very awesome K teachers at Ericson. There are a few others but these three really rock. They have the K world down. I can go into any of their classrooms and make it work every time.  They plan together, their classroom management systems are the same and their schedules run pretty much the same way. I will sub for them any day. And they appreciate me as well. Its so good.

The Brookstone catalog arrived today. It was one of many catalogs and probably the 3rd Brookstone one this season. Seriously, how ugly is this chair???? Who buys this and puts it in their living room??? Oh wait, its marked down from $4000 to $3745! Bargain city.


The Jeff Probst show that is on tomorrow, featuring Candace Zimmer, is one of the tapings I was at. Its not the one when I asked a question but you may get a peak of me during and audience shot. It airs on NBC.

Secret jewelry project for tonight. Sorry, no pictures.

It is what it is...
Namaste



1 comment: