Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Everyday Project Day 38

Holy stuffed chickens! Funniest thing all day? Colin racing across a street carrying a turducken. I took him down to Iowa Meat Farms to pick up the turducken that Scott has been talking about for years for our Christmas dinner. After accidently  cutting the car line and getting honked at by 5 people we parked on the other side of the street. The place is a combination old school butcher shop and organic specialty food market. There were thousands of things in there. I even picked up some scrapple for Scott. So after we wait at least 30 minutes for our number to be called, we had to cross back across the street. Colin, with no regard for traffic, carrying the turducken races across the street. Hysterical!

So it 3pm and I have the rest of the day free!!!! All caramels and jams are delivered. All jewerly made. I think I will enjoy a beer and a movie.

It is what it is...
Namaste

1 comment: