Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 62

Our desk top computer keeps shutting itself down so I took it to Staples today. I hope it's nothing too bad. Scott is blaming kids games because it mostly shuts down while Cara is playing Minecraft. It also shuts down while the kids are doing Learning Upgrade which is the school math program. It's online and they don't download anything so I don't see how that would be it. However it started shutting down during Word as well. Already they told me its too full and when I back up music and pictures, I need to get them off the computer and onto the external hard drive. Hopefully that's it and some minor adjustments.

That's my big day, staples and yoga. Clayton didn't show up for tutoring. Flakes out again. I don't really care if he drops. Nice kid but so low and distractable. My mantra is $45 per hour, $45 per hour...

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment