Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 56

It's so cold, rainy and windy today. Its only 52 on my patio and hasn't been above 56 all day. I know, it's San Diego right? I full on admit I'm a weather baby, that's why I pay the sunshine tax. It is kind of nice for a change though.

Spent the day doing little league stuff and shopping for new cushions for my Dutlalier glider. The one everyone get when they have a baby. I still love mine but the fabric is shot. $369 for new cushions! Holy Rocking Chair! I'm going to go to an apolstery shop to see if I can just get covers. The cushion seem fine. All the Internet sites take me back to the same amazon site which has the same price.

I have a bean soup in the crockpot that smells so good. And being the nice mom I am, stopped at 7-11 for hot chocolate for the kids.

I will probably venture out for my friend Maria's class and then yoga.

All in all my day was a 9 out of 10. Can't ask for much more than that. No drama all day. (So far)

It is what it is...
Namaste

1 comment:

  1. So I am a few days behind!! I was watching Jimmy Kimmel last night and he did a bit on the newscasters in California and what they were saying about the FREEZING weather out there! You are weather babies!! LOL

    ReplyDelete