Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 59

Little League. Holy Baseballs! What did I sign up for and when is it over?

So here's the thing; I am so not about the drama. Take the people where they are. They make a choice. That's it. Move on. Scott , on the other hand, oh nooooo.  He is working the phones, making alliances and stressing beyond belief. His heart is so in the right place and MMWLL would not be where it is today without him.

There is so much going on with travel teams and the HS teams and who is playing where. And how will our actions and decisions reflect on Colin when he wants to play HS ball. Will it be those MacNaughtons think they are all that and are some sort of LL  dynasty? FYI, these are 13 and 14 year olds we are talking about. I am totally rethinking how I will do on Survivor. Politics, yuck. This hurts my brain.

Got an attitude adjustment and the clarity I was looking for at Callahan's over a beer with a past president. Bottom line is my job is to look out for the best interests of the league. Our board voted and my hand are tied. No travel ball at our fields. KISS always works.

It is what it is...
Namaste

Talk about creative use of punctuation...yikes!

1 comment:

  1. You can always send Colin to a different HS. Just an option. Bummer to hear this. Hey how's the "Love Shack"?? I can't believe he used your banners. LOL

    ReplyDelete