Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 52

My personal goal and project for today was to stay on the couch and in my pajamas all day. Mission Acomplished.

Cara was with me in solidarity although she is way better at it than me. I got up for food, drinks, bathroom and just to get off my butt. Cara first got up at 4:20 for her only bathroom break of the day.

As much as I always wish for a day like this, it never happens. I don't really care if it doesn't happen for a good long time.

This is what I did:
Watched a heartbreaking 48 Hours from last night. The story was about David Ditto, who murdered his wife, Karina. I know both of them. Their son plays in our Little League.

Watched Salmon Fishing in the Yemen and Happy on my iPad.
Read the newspaper and Entertainment Weekly.
Read some of my current book. The Host
Had a mimosa, a cup of tea and some of Paula's fancy cookies.
Now writing this blog.
My plan for dinner is to cook up all the random 1/2 packages of stuff in the freezer. Mini tacos and mozzarella bites any one?

Tomorrow kids are back to school and I'm back to the gym and yoga.

It is what it is... Posted from my couch
Namaste



No comments:

Post a Comment