Friday, January 4, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 50

Wow! 50 days already!

Cara and I have a code word if we have to talk about something weird, awkward or uncomfortable. We start out with " I have something awkward to say." This way we can be mentally prepared for what may follow.

Me: Cara, I have something awkward to say.
Cara: OK???
Me: Are you ready to start shaving your armpits?
Cara: Ummmm.....yea, I was going to ask you about that.
Me: I got you some razors.
Cara: OK.....
Me: Do you think you know what to do?
Cara: How do you think I would know that?
Me: YouTube, the way you know everything else.
Cara: Yea, that would be less awkward.
Me: let me know if you have any questions or want help.
Cara: Mommmmmm!

It is what it is...
Namaste

Field Trip Day
Crossed one off on our Diners, Drive Ins and Dives Challenge!
Hob Nob Hill - Bankers Hill, San Diego


3 comments:

  1. You tube!!! Why didn't I think of that!!! I have to have the same conversation!
    Oh yeah.......have I told you lately that you are the kindest, most generous and talented OCD that a girl could have????
    Xoxoxo
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: chose a code word, wrote a letter to her..which is a great way to communicate for a little girl who doesn't talk a lot. we have a notebook we pass back and forth to each other. turns out that she already knows how because her friend taught her! All that worry or nothing...xo

    ReplyDelete