Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 167

When I walk Pi, I always go the same way. On my route I pass by a house that has a gated patio. Behind the gate are 3 small dogs. I think they are all some sort of chihuahua/dachshund mixes. These dogs are always dressed up in dog clothes. Dogs should not wear clothes; maybe a bandana but thats it. Sometimes they have matching outfits, some days they coordinate. I have seen Chargers  and Padre clothes. When we walk by, they go crazy barking. Today one dog was wearing a cone. Now that was funny.  It's a great part of my day.

Not a great part of my day. I spent over an hour waiting for the police to come evict some vagrants from one of the score booths. Did the cops come? Yes...5 hours later. Did I miss yoga? Yes. Am I annoyed? Yes. What did the officer say when I went back to the field 5 hours later md saw him sitting in the parking lot.? It's a low priority call and they can't really do much. Should I still be annoyed? Yes. I have a bunch of parents asking me why we have hobos living at the field. When I tell them it will be a priority when someone other than me calls them they say....oh..ok....meaning no.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment