Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 180

Well, apparently I am failing in the "Teach Your Kid to Clean Their Room" category. Sad to say, I thoroughly clean each kids room about every 2 weeks. It also seems like a trash can is an alien object. They can mostly pick up clothes but still...
Random things found on Colin's desk and floor. There was also big bag of trash. 2 bags of sunflower seeds, 3 knives (actually found another one after I took this picture), Police caution tape from when the guy across the street got shot, a knife sharpener, 3 kinds of tape, (and I found my pink duck tape after I took this picture), broken scissors,( found 2 more pairs), poles from the pitching thing and the batting thing, sandpaper. 4 pieces of wood??? 

It is what it is...
Namaste

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, my kids rooms are worse! i have given up on cleaning their rooms.. they can live with the spiders i guess... too funny

    ReplyDelete