Friday, May 17, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 183

Follow up to the Snack Shack email.

I got 1 response to the email I sent out about teams not showing up for their snack bar duty. Since I explicitly stated that I would not respond to emails, of course no one wants to talk to me in person...except 1.

Back on Day 169, I wrote about the mom who needed to return her LL Day at the Padres tickets because she forgot she was getting married. She approached me and said she would like to help with the snack bar and what would it entail. Then she goes on to explain that she really doesn't have time to help shop...or open...or close. And she just go married, and etc...

If she can't remember that she is getting married, do you think I can really trust her to show up and open the snack bar?

It is what it is...
Namaste


1 comment:

  1. WTF! What is wrong with these people! They have not shame! And how hard is it to have ONE responsibility!? I just don't get these people...

    ReplyDelete