Monday, May 20, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 186

I almost had to change my underwear, I was laughing so hard.

I sent out the regular email blast to the league today.  Since we are hosting the the Juniors and Intermediate division All Stars, I asked for people to start thinking about how they can help out. I also mentioned that since we needed to reschedule tomorrow's playoff game to Wednesday,(All Mira Mesa Band Concert) I would need some volunteers to run the Snack Shack.

I got the following response from one of my favorite sources of blog material, the mom who forgot she was getting married.

 I think it would be a good training experience for my  tballer (4yr old) to work the snack bar with me, if that is something you can accommodate, I will volunteer to help on the 22nd. Let me know!

Seriously??? a 4 year old working in the snack bar??? In the words of Seth: I almost popped a lung. 

This was my polite response:

Thank you for your offer but we cannot allow 4 year olds to work or even be in the snack bar. Minimum age to work is 14 with the exception of a few approved younger kids. 

Her response: 
Too bad :)

Next stop on the Crazy Train...

It is what is is...
Namaste

1 comment:

  1. This lady is a trip!!!! WTF is wrong with her! OMG what a funny story!

    ReplyDelete