Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 168

After 3 and 1/2 hours on the phone and chat with ATT and Apple, this is result that I am faxing to their claims department. This is so beyond ridiculous. If you are on my Facebook you already saw my post this morning about how much ATT sucks. Bottom line is I upgraded to Iphone4 for Colin. They sent the phone. It was defective. They sent another one and charged me $352 until the defective phone came back. The second phone was defective. They told me to exchange it at an Apple store since I refused to have another $352 charged to my card. They said a refund could take 30 days...whatever.

I feel a tiny bit bad for their agents I freaked out on but seriously, my last 3 conversations ended with. "DO NOT PUT ME ON WITH ANYONE WHO HAS TO REVIEW MY CASE AGAIN. I ONLY WANT TO TALK TO THE PERSON WHO CAN GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK! EVEN IF IT IS THE CEO OF THIS STINKIN COMPANY." (that's me yelling)

Then their claims department called and said I need to take it up with Apple because that's who charged me. Any 5 year old can see ATT on my bank statement.



To AT&T Fax # 866-530-8719
From: Mary E MacNaughton 858-342-9398
AT&T Case # CM2013050264591522
May, 2, 2013
As per Employee ID # NM926G: I am submitting documentation that my bank account ending in3599-S08 was charged $352.07 on 3/25/2013 for an iphone4. I am also submitting my receipt from the Apple Store on 3/27/2013. You can clearly see, I was not charged by Apple as all of your customer service agents have been claiming. I would like the card provided to you agent credited with $352.07. If that is not possible, I would like my AT&T account credited with $352.07.

I originally upgraded to an iphone 4 with a cost of .01 +tax and fees. That phone was defective as was the replacement. Your agent, Travis, told me to go to the Apple store and exchange it there and there would be no problems. I am beyond frustrated and am in the process of telling everyone I know in person and on social media how disappointed I am in AT&T and their lack of ability to do a simple return. Any other retailer would have apologized and credited my account immediately.

I have been on the phone and on ATT Chat with at least 6 of your customer service agents. I have been on the phone with Apple. Apple has verified to your agent that the phone was returned to their store. You can clearly see, I was not charged by Apple as all of your customer service agents have been claiming. I will not get on the phone with anyone who cannot tell me that I am credited back the $352.07.  
Please confirm via text or email that you have received this letter and attached documentation.

And then I went to baseball... but that's another story.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment