Friday, May 31, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 197

Cara came to book club with me tonight because a bunch of her friends were going to be there.
On the way...
Cara: what do you do at book club.
Me: talk about books.
Cara: what book did you read?
Me: See Jane Run. ( I tell her about it)
Cara: did you really read that book? Or did you Google it?
Me: I read this one.
Cara : what do you do at book club?
Me: I told you we talk about the book.
Cara: you said you talk about books, not a book.
Me: we talk about the specific book and then maybe other books.
Cara: hmmm
Me: what???
Cara: I think you drink wine and gossip with your friends.
Me: why do you think that?
Cara: cause we are at 7-11 buying wine for your book club.

It is what it is...
Namaste

Big day tomorrow. Cara's playoff game for the MMWLL championship and move on to TOC. And the basket auction. Here is the Ranger entry. Guess who volunteered to make this beauty?????




No comments:

Post a Comment