Monday, May 6, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 172

My friend and yoga teacher, Jessica Monroe and her family have started a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for their duck farm. Please donate if you feel so inclined. You can give as little as $1.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1263576660/organic-duck-egg-farm

The league had 120 tickets to yesterday's LL day at the Padre game. I tried to seat the teams together as best I could when I distributed the tickets. Instead of putting a team in one big line over 22 seats, I put them in rows 2  or 3 rows behind each other so they could turn around and chat if they wanted. Makes perfect sense to me.
Parent: (at the game yesterday) All of our team is not together.
Me: Your tickets were in 2-3 rows behind each other so you were not in one big line.
Parent: People that we don't know are in our seats.
Me: ( in my brain) Seriously??? You sought me out with this??? Contrary to popular belief, I don't control the world.
Me: I can't control the people who don't sit in their correct seats. Show them your ticket and ask them to  move. If you don't want to do that, ask an usher. Enjoy the game.

Scott and I went out for appetizers and drinks after the game. Then took the kids to a Persian Resaurant. Back out for nightcaps and in bed, sleeping through the Amazing Race before 9. Dang we are such party animals.

It is what it is...
Namaste
Colin and Andrew at Hodad's


LL Day at Petco Park

Scott went to the restroom and came back with a maragrita for me

Appetizers at the Ocean Room

Sambuca night cap (note Scott's fuzzy picture taking) 

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool about the duck farm, I just donated $5 I love duck eggs, get them at the farmers market sometimes.

    ReplyDelete