Monday, April 29, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 164

I used to think 50 was old. When I turned 50, I thought this is not so bad. Yes, my hair is mostly  gray, but that's what L'Oreal is for. I exercise, I'm at a good weight, my clothes fit. I usually feel at least 98%. I rarely get sick.  I have no back pain.I can still do a handstand for goodness sake. In my mind, I'm still 35.

Today I'm feeling every bit of 50. These shingles are burning and itching. The muscles around them ache. I feel jumpy and anxious. I can't get comfortable and my eye huts. Not myself at all.

That's my rant, that's my whine, I'll have some wine and tomorrow will be back in happy, groovy land.

It was nice to have my dad here for a few days. Hanging out and watching the kids games was fun. Safe travels bak to NJ and see you in July.

It is what it is...
Namaste

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're taking an antiviral med to ease your suffering. Feel better soon. Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your attitude! Hope you get comfort soon!

    ReplyDelete