Friday, April 12, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 148

Today is why we pay the "Sunshine Tax". What a great day!

Started off at Camp Fit Girlz with my friend Maria and her sidekick, Gabby (a new friend).
It was a beautiful day for outdoor exercising. 45 minutes of boot camp style drills and then 45 minutes of yoga. (my favorite part) Something they call a tobata is killer. You alternate 2 exercises at max power for 4 minutes in 20 second intervals. Today we alternated burpies with side lunge. Deadly! That's me in the light green t and the baseball cap. Too bad they didn't get a picture in my awesome side angle bind  pose. Maybe next time. Or we can try "wild thing" Just sayin'


I posted on Facebook about these chips. I guess no one noticed I stopped at 7-11 directly after Fit Girlz Camp and bought chips.Hahaha!


Seriously Chicken and Waffle flavored potato chips???? Who thinks of this stuff??? In my world the only acceptable flavors are BBQ, Cheddar Cheese and Sour Cream and Onion. If you want to each chicken on a waffle, eat that. Not chips full of fake chicken and waffle flavoring.

Andrew found the stickers in my car that I got for the snack shack. You would think 13 is too old to put stickers all over your face. Anyone want to make an offer? $$$$

It is what it is...
Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment