Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 161

Well, here's a first. At Cara's game tonight (they lost, although Cara did a great job pitching) it was getting late and dark. Its one of the closing duties to take the trash to the dumpster.

Me: (to one of the dads standing around) Would you mind helping me out by taking this trash can to the dumpster. Please? I need to help close the snack bar and lock the sheds.
Him: Ummm... I'm leaving in a few minutes.
Me: The games almost over, it will only take a minute.
Him: I'm leaving soon.
Me: So you are saying No????? (as I look him directly in the eye)
Him: Yes (turns his back on me)

I look at the other dad standing next to him like WTF? He turns his back too!
Unbelieveable. These two do nothing but complain and shortchange their Little League team by limiting their pitching for their $$$$ travel ball team.

I plan to ask them, ever so nicely, to take out the trash, each and every time I see them.

It is what it is...
Namaste

PS: A nice dad took out the trash for me.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice & good dad you have! AWSOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bunch of Lazy-Asses!!!! You have to deal with so many rude people, I don't know how you stand it!

    ReplyDelete