Friday, April 5, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 141

God is Great, Beer is Good and People are Crazy...

WTF???? Cara found another bag of dog poo next to our fence. She said they obviously picked the poo off the lawn and left the bag. How nice. 1/2 a job is not good enough on this one. I'm putting a sign up tomorrow on the fence.

WTF2??? I'm going to the bank and I see this guy bent over fixing his bike. His pants are belted down below his butt and his whole white boxer covered butt is sticking up in the air. If I wasn't driving, I would have taken a picture and showed it to him. I think he was the same guy I saw in Trader Joe's a few weeks back with his butt out while he was looking at the spinach. I politely asked if he knew his underwear was showing. He slunk off, giving me a dirty look. He was probably stunned a white chick would call him out. HA!

Went to the Swap meet today to get Phyllis a new fanny pack. Its a tradition. I got myself this fab new ring... spent a whole $2. Score!


I can wear it to the CH Robinson 20 year employee getaway! In Scottsdale! All expenses paid! Can you believe Scott has been with Robinson 20 years? Well, actually 19 but they are combining the 19 and 20 year employees since there are not that many. We went to Florida for the 10 year one. It was awesome... and all the big bosses are going. Oh yea! Double Score! Holy Free Vacation!


So God is Good, (self explanatory), Beer is Good (ditto) and People are Crazy (dog poo people, and saggers) My new favorite country song.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment