Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 145

Welcome to my cooking show. Its called This is What I Made Up Today...Like it or Else!

Baseball is starting the night games this week. That means in addition to being at the field all day on Saturdays, we will be there at least 3-4 out of 5 week nights. Yup, you read correctly, 3-4 nights during the week!.

Hot dogs and nachos get kind of old. Cup Noodles once in a while,  but a dinner of chips, red vines and gummy worms doesn't cut it.

So I try to have things that kids (and Scott) will actually eat and not break the bank on pizza and fast food. Of course I was not prepared with a bunch of meals so I made this up with what I found in my cabinet and freezer today.


1 bag frozen Potatoes O'Brian (the kind with onions and peppers)
1 can Cheese soup
1 can diced tomatoes
some left over sour cream
some Velveeta
frozen chicken breasts

Mix everything together, put the chicken on top and cook it in the crock pot.

There is no finished product shot because when I got home from the Rec Council meeting at 9pm, it was mostly gone. Like it... or Else

Stay tuned for some more made up stuff. Its how I roll.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment