Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 139

Random yuckiness off the day. I come around our corner from walking Pi. I spot a green bag at the corner of of my fence. The cars that park there are always letting their trash fall out so I am used to picking up other people's crap. I once found 2 loaves of bread that someone dropped and didn't pick up... But I digress...

In the green bag... Dog crap! Someone actually picked up their dog crap and left the bag on the sidewalk by our fence. Yuck! WTF????

Random Wookie sighting.

I didn't realize Chewbacca lived in our 'hood

What do you do when the watermelon is not quite sweet enough for eating? Make a cocktail, of course...


In the Ninja blender, put all the watermelon you want, some ice, some Captain Morgan and some Peppermint Schnapps. Holy Adult Smoothy!

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment