Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 153

Ha. I remember what I was going to write about yesterday before I got so distracted with Colin stating the obvious.

Andrew had been having some problems and one of the changes that was made is he is no longer going to Wangenheim Middle School. Part of his problem was that he was being bullied and hanging with the wrong crowd. He is now going to Charter School of San Diego, an alternative school. I checked it out and it looks perfect for him. He goes 3 days a week for a few hours. He has a lot of independent study and online work. When he is at the school he gets small group and individual attention from the teachers.  He likes it. The problem is Andrew is a VERY social kid, which brings us back to why he is at this school.

1:55 pm yesterday
Andrew: (on the phone) Ms Marybeth?????
Me: Hi Andrew. What's up?
Andrew: Can you pick me up?
Me: Do you need a ride to school?
Andrew: No, I don't go on Tuesday.
Me: Where are you? I need to go get Colin and Cara.
Andrew: Home. I want to come with you.
Me: To pick up Colin and Cara? I'm leaving in 10 min.
Andrew: yea. Can you come get me now?
Andrew: I'm sooooooooo bored.
Me:( laughing) You are so bored, the best thing you can think of to do is call me? Awww, you want to hang out with me? Hahaha
Andrew: yea...that bored.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment