Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 152

My godmother, Annie spent the weekend in the hospital having some major abdominal surgery. It turns out she has Primary Peritoneal Cancer. Although we spent most of our lives  far apart we have always had a connection and I love her dearly. Please pray for healing and peace of mind. 

I had something else to write about but Colin is picking up everything on my work table and stating the obvious. Its driving me crazy! I forgot my other idea.

Colin: this is a hammer.
Me: yes
Colin: this is an anvil.
Me: yes
Colin: this is money:
Me: yes

You get the picture.

It is what it is...
Namaste

2 comments:

  1. First of all I am so sorry to hear about Annie,
    SEcondly, one has to wonder why there is an anvil, hammer and money on your table....

    ReplyDelete