Friday, April 19, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 155

Yesterday I had the annual boob squeeze, exam and blood work. At the lab, the phlebotomist (notice the fancy word I used) didn't get a good vein, so she had to try again. No big deal. She was so upset and very apologetic. she wasn't even a newbie because she drew my blood before. In fact, she apologized more than once for having to stick me twice. I didn't really mind because, hey it happens. 

Then I thought that she was worried I would give her a bad review on some comment card ot e-survey. It seems like everyone is doing that these days. I always respond, especially if I had a good experience. I want the good people to get credit. 


So I tell her, "If this is the worst thing that happens to me all day, its a great day." She thought for a minute. Then she said, " I wish everyone was like you!"


Well...yea


Today's Camp Fit Girlz pictures. I'm the one in pink with the baseball cap. Check out my awesome headstand. I write the blog... I got bragging rights. 

 


It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment