Monday, October 28, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 344

Its always a bad day to quit drinkin'.

I'mmm baaaaack! The new prez just resigned. Guess who's up for the position??? We will have to have a board meeting to confirm but that's just a formality. Who else is gonna do it? Like Cara said, " Well mom, you got your fancy title back. You can keep up doing all the jobs." 

Colin update. His nose is not fractured but badly bruised. He was in a good amount of pain today but he sucked it up like a big kid. He probably won't be going to school tomorrow again. We also have a consult with an ENT on Thursday because they saw some blockage in is sinus that they want to follow up on. 

Since I was home with Colin today we watched tons of episodes of The Office on Netflix. I also ordered labels for all of my In The Mood products so I'll be read for the holidays. And I made these bracelets...
 Carnival Explosion Bracelet 7-8 wraps. Its huge!
Rainbow Inspiration 5-6 wraps 
It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment