Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 325

When I started out making Grandpa's schedule, I titled it Lesson Plans. HaHaHa! I guess you know what I'm used to doing. So here it is... good luck Captain Grandpa.

Schedule

Thursday 10/10
  • 9:00 am take MB and Scott to airport
  • 12:15pm pick up Cara, Colin, Jack, Brendan, Eric on Black   Mountain Road
  • 5:30pm Colin, Jack, Andrew soccer practice. Leave at 5:10 Pick up Andrew outside his house at 5:15. Drop off on Black Mtn. Rd
  • 7pm Pick Up Colin and Andrew. Jack’s dad will pick him up.

Friday 10/11
  • 2:15pm pick up Cara, Colin, Jack, Brendan, Eric and maybe Kaela on Black Mountain Road
  • 4:15pm pick up Andrew for 4:30 baseball practice for Cara, Colin, Jack and Andrew at our fields
  • 6:00pm Pick up Cara, Colin, Seth and Andrew from baseball. Seth spends the night

Saturday 10/12 Nothing all day 5pm mass at Good Shepherd
Sunday 10/13
  • 10:45am pick up Andrew and take Cara, Colin, Seth and Andrew to field. Make sure Seth has all of his stuff.
  • 12:45 pick up MB and Scott from airport Southwest flight 1390 from Phoenix

Kids are pretty good for breakfast, lunch and snacks. You can take them out to eat or bring something in for dinner. Friday is usually pizza. They like Papa John’s, Rubio’s, Panda Express, Subway, Jack in the Box, Taco shop, McDonald’s etc..

I'm officially on the District 32 Staff. I got my shirts today! Not 1 but 2!!! With my name on them! WooHoo!!! Movin' on up! (to the East Side...to the deluxe apartment in the sky) I know you're singing that in your head. Admit it..

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment