Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 335

Its about 20 minutes door to door from the resort to our house. I am so used to living in our little corner of the world in Mira Mesa. Most everything is within 10 minutes and I rarely get on the freeway. It's only 12.5 miles but it seems worlds away.  I've done more driving in 2 days than I usually do in a week running back and forth to school and activties. I'm sure there are tons of eye rolls going on now from all of you who regularly drive hours to get anywhere.

Yesterday Colin, smart kid that he his, left his soccer clothes in the car when I was taking Cara to theater. Thankfully I didn't get too far but I had to turn around and go back. You would think it was 100 miles back. I'm soooo spoiled.

We had friends over for a BBQ last night and thery hung out til about 11. After cleaning up, I was done. Sorry for the late post.  So many vacations....I'm soooo spoiled lately.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment