Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 321

Sorry for not posting yesterday. I know some of you get worried when my smiling face is not in your inbox to greet you when you wake up. But... get ready for this... Scott and I actually went OUT last night! To See a Band!!! One of our friends plays bass in the local bar band Serious Guise. I have seen them many times before since I'm not afraid to venture out after dark but this was Scott's first time.Serious Guise plays a mix of stuff from the '70's to today. Everything from the Who, Led Zeppelin and Journey to Lady Gaga, Cake and Bruno Mars. We didn't get home until late.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Soccer Saturday didn't go so well. Colin's team lost... again. Their goal is to win 1 game all season but that's the subject of another post. Looking forward to Baseball Sunday.

It is what it is...
Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment