Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 332

Back at it. Tonight was the first board meeting of the 2014 Season. I'm back to where I started as secretary with the addition of another familiar position of snack bar coordinator. Let's see how it goes...

Cara comes home.
Cara: Mom, it's the best week ever.
Me: YaY!!! Why?
Cara: I got the only perfect score on the  math test...out of ALL the classes!
Me: That's awesome!!! What about Isabelle? (Cara and Isabelle are super competitive in math)
Cara: She got 8 wrong!!! Then a kid comes into the room with a note that I have to go the principal's office.
Me: What did you do???
Cara: I don't know. I was so nervous as I walked over there. It said come immediately, not even at the end of the period. So I get there and the principal asks me if I'm nervous and I said yes.
Me: Sooooo
Cara: I got invited to Lunch With the Principal!!!
Me: Why? Did you win a ticket contest?
Cara: I don't know but can you sign my permission slip?

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment