Friday, October 11, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 327

Seriously, can it get any more relaxing??? My schedule for the day so far:
Get up
Have coffee on patio overlooking the golf course
Do yoga
Steam room
Massage at the Agave spa
Lunch and cocktails by the pool

Relax by the pool and float in the lazy river

Take a stroll around the resort

This snake is in the lobby bar area

Have a glass of wine wearing my fancy spa robe on the patio before I get ready for dinner (that's what I'm doing right now)
Dinner at Sassi, a 4 star fancy Italian restaurant. I'll have to two about that tomorrow.
There is a Scottish bagpiper who plays everyday at sunset to honor the Scottish immigrants who worked on the railroads and the mines back in the day. Who know Arizona was so Scottish??? This is Michael McClanninhan. He plays at sunset 365 days a year at the resort.

It really doesn't get better than this...we'll see what tomorrow holds.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment