Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 328

The country singer, Joe Nichols, has a song called Tequilla Makes Her Clothes Fall Off. Now my clothes didn't fall off but I was very friendly with my old pals Jose and Patron last night. Thus no post until this morning.
 In Robinson world, there is no such thing as too much. They work hard and play harder. Everything this weekend was top shelf and 1st class all the way. The people are awesome and even though I probably won't see most of these people again I feel privileged to have met them and been part of this once in a lifetime trip. I even chatted with the CEO's wife for about 20 minutes in the spa.  Room service is knocking on my door with breakfast so I'll see you back in San Diego. Big thanks to Captain Grandpa for taking care of the kids and driving the carpool.

We went on a desert hummer tour yesterday. Very bumpy! I was never so happy to see pavement and a regular, old speed bump.





Poolside cabana service

It is what it is...
Namaste

2 comments:

  1. What an extra special time for you & Scott. Love you both. Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome time!!! I love that song! It is one of my favorite work out songs!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete