Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 255

I don't like to complain and I realize I don't have a "paid" job outside the house. I guess Professional Volunteer doesn't count. I do not mind doing most jobs around the house however...

Everyone of the people in this house is over the age of 10 and are perfectly capable of being neat and tidy.

This is one of my personal pet peeves. Make a mess, clean it up!

For instance, you make yourself a delicious omelet in the middle of the night. Way to go! You took care of business and didn't wake me up. I don't want to go to bed with a perfectly clean kitchen and wake up to a dirty pan, a dirty Ninja blender, a cutting board, knives, onions, cheese and eggs in the sink. Clean up your mess!

In both bathrooms I keep a container of Clorox wipes in plain view. I know, not the prettiest thing to keep out but...If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat... or the rim, or the floor or that big blob of toothpaste you just spit in the sink. I am the MOM, not the maid! Clean up your mess!

It is what it is...
Namaste

1 comment: