Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 229

Happy 4th of July!

Since I couldn't get anyone to go with me, I went to the Mira Mesa parade all by myself. They did have some food vendors so I got myself some treats. I had to add that adult slushie I have been saving for just this special occasion.


It has been a relaxing day of reading and tv watching. Did you know there is a show on Discovery called Naked and Afraid? Kind of like Survivor with only 2 people and they are naked. (really) Its kind of disturbing in a train wreck sort of way. 1 episode of that is enough. Don't worry, I won't be trying out for that show.

Fireworks tonight! I may climb up on the roof with Colin if I haven't had too many adult beverages by that point. Otherwise, the front yard will be my viewing spot.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment