Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Every Day Project Day 232

Don't you just love when you are looking for something in your closet and find something that is almost brand new that you forgot you had. Its like a bonus present! I found not one but 2 summer tops! I guess I'll be looking fab on my NJ trip in Aug.

It has been a most productive day.
Homemade Garden Salsa


Crystal and Pearl bracelet. It's not too fancy because of the organic, freshwater pearls. Kind of has hat proper, yet edgy look that I love. I have to say, the box clasp is awesome...



And for my book (aka drinking ) club friends... Cherry Bombs... made the East Coast, dive bar style...Maraschino cherries marinated in Everclear. They will be ready for the next book club meeting, I mean  cocktail party,  which I'm hoping will be at my house. So I'm not great on picking books - I can make cocktails.

It is what it is...
Namanste

2 comments: