Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 243

Comic-Con turns SD into nerd alert, super hero CrazyTown. Not that I have ever been, but my friend Estella goes every year with her fam. These are her kids at the Con.
I usually get some cool stuff. I'm hoping for something Dr. Who for Cara...

My mother in law, Phyllis arrived today. Let the appetizers be tasty and  the DOD's get flowing.



Toasted Caprese bruschetta and Honeydew, cucumber, lime mint cooler. Right from the cover of last month's Real Simple magazine. Healthy too! ( cause ya know I'm all about healthy) hahaha

It is what it is...
Namaste

2 comments:

  1. Jarrett always goes to comic con. And ur never too old to dress up!
    Great that Phyllis comes to spoil you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Out here??? Why doesn't call? And FYI, Phyllis is the one who is spoiled. Hahahaha

      Delete